Essay Writing Competition 2016:
Do you have a great idea for an essay? Is writing your passion? If yes, then we have some news that you’re going to love! Whether your style is that of the absent-minded scribbler or the meticulous jotter, we have a great opportunity for you to showcase your skills by participating in our essay writing competition.
Who Can Participate?
If you are a passionate writer in your student life (school/college/university), a teacher or any other interested party, you are welcome to send in your entry and take part in the best essay competition of the season.
We Have Gifts for All Essay Winners!
We know how much untapped talent there is out there. Just getting a chance to get you work published and be read by your peers is a huge reward for most budding writers. You’ll definitely be getting all of that, but in order to encourage you even more and inspire other writers who might still be hesitant about sending their work in, we are also giving away the following cash prizes:
- 1st Prize: $550
- 2nd Prize: $400
- 3rd Prize: $250
- 10 Special Prizes worth $100
So what are you waiting for, register now and send in your entry! And remember, there is no entry fee.
How Do Things Work?
- You have to register yourself as an entrant before 22nd December 2016.
- If you are a teacher sponsoring your students, then you can select up to three essays from each level of academic grade: middle school, high school and college/university.
- You can send in your entries till 30th December 2016. Once you have submitted your entry, you’ll get a notification mail from us in the first week of August.
- Follow the idea brief and write your heart out on the given topic. You can select any theme, aspect or approach you like. It’s all about your thoughts and your expression.
- Your essay must be up to 750 words.
- English is the official language of the competition.
- In case of plagiarism, you shall be immediately disqualified.
- Once you have submitted your entry, you cannot send/publish it anywhere else.
Moreover, you consent to the terms and conditions and agree to abide by the decision of the judges as final.
Email to: SingaporeEssayWritingContest2016 @ BestEssayWriting.com
Looking forward to some amazing reads!