Multi-method approach or mixed methodology for Data Collection:
The Demand of Multi-methodology for Work
Multi-methodology or the multi-approach of data collection is basically the system of collection of data and information, subjected to any field of interest, regardless of the source of origin of data. The system of data collection can of any possible source with their analysis ranging from quantitative to qualitative approach. Multiple method approaches are mainly used for the purpose of academic essay writing service, coursework help, paper writing help etc.
This poly research approach was revolutionized since 1980’s and it has been gaining popularity ever since.
The primary goal of this concept is to tact any complex situations tactfully and skillfully in order to save Time and Labor skill. In the 21st century, where life is advancing at a progressively accelerating rate, Time is a crucial issue. So, processing of data and making the work ready by researching from different sources provide the ease and benefit of work. Perhaps this is the reason why people are more inclined to adopt this methodology of work.
The prime benefits of mixed approach of compilation of data and its analysis can be useful in different spheres of work. Some of the following benefits are listed below as:
- Increases authority of work – Hiring mixed methodology of data collection is useful since it validates your work with a strong standpoint. The examiners will get less scope for questioning about the work. In the case of paper writing services, different sources of data provides the worker while collecting data from multiple sources can state down his report by giving the entire reference source, so it reduces complexity analysis.
- Better data gathering – A same topic maybe discussed at different sources; however, there are possibilities of having some minuscule information which might not be mentioned at other sources. This might be beneficial in the case of academic essay writing, which provides the writer the flexibility of gathering different data concerning a particular topic – thus making his work better than the others do.
- Enhances Readability – Multiple data collection ensures that reader gets to have a lucid view of what is being stated in the work of the writer. Quantitative analysis shows how much the writer has deeply stated about their research work and qualitative analysis measures how much easily and clearly, the writer has stated about their work.
- Provides satisfaction – Another prime benefit of multiple data collection is that it provides ‘best of both world’ for everyone. This is highly useful for academic paper writing, where the writer can write ‘for’ and ‘against’ concerning any particular topic, thereby saves oneself from the hands of criticism and biased writing.
- Saves time – It is by far, the biggest advantage, and it is a big boon for students for their coursework help. Multiple data sources saves time for the students in completion of their homework, thus allowing them to work more in less time.
- Easy detection – Different sources of data provides any examiner the chances to find any flaws regarding any course of work. It helps the user to get better, clear and accurate data of the relevant work, and thereby eliminates all the erroneous results.
The Hour of Need of Mixed Methodology:
The concept of mixed-methodology is highly recognized in the modern society for the sole 2 purposes which are stated as follows:
- Research Work – Mixed methodology is mainly used for the research work and investigation when situation demands. Again, here two things are kept in mind – Quantitative approach, while highlights about the multiple perspectives and core research for complete understanding about a question or any research work. This trick is used mainly for finishing coursework – which allows the students to have a detailed discussion regarding any question of their subjects.
- Simple reasoning – This provides any person a valid platform to talk about in case of group discussions or appearing for reasoning aptitude test, where the extensive knowledge of the person is being tested upon. Liberal views and an array of data from different sources is better when it comes to such situations.
The methodical challenges faced during multi-method approach of data collection:
While mixed methodology is a boon for gathering data at an advanced rate, there are always some challenges faced by any person when it comes to practical approach of doing it. Here are a few points that make the work challenging:
- Targeted resources – Often, the targeted resources of work may be varied with false misleading information, which can lead to negative consequences. Therefore, one must really look only to that information which are relevant to their field of work, and that should go with the present changes of the society. For example – providing an obsolete data in case of paper writing might be misleading to the reader since it does not go with the modern day methodology.
- Lack of Cooperation – While doing multi methodology process of data collection, situations may arise where people need to work as a team. In such situations, clashes can arise on the ground of views regarding information. In addition, there might be chances of arguments regarding the assessment and arrangement of data as well as various approach of writing.
- Analytical interpretations – Academic paper writing calls for production of hypothesis paper work. However, analytical interpretations can determine the conflict of the concurrent data with the old data, thereby, creating an obstacle, and also may cause spoofing of the original data. This can however be resolved by preventing reproduction of the work.
Therefore, from all the discussion, it is apparent that multi methodology contributes to gain informative resources within a quick time period. The application of this new methodology can give extraordinary achievements as it gives a broad view of any data. This mixed method study of data collection helps to design quantitative as well qualitative analysis of the research work. It also helps to spread data, and provides a source to learn new skills perhaps generate new ideas as well.